min:60 is proud to introduce Vernissage, the most advanced device mockup composer, for sharing your screens with clients and exporting them to online stores such as the AppStore! Exclusive for macOS. Vernissage makes it easy for anyone to create great looking app presentations and App Store presentations. Results can be instantly shared, added to documents, presentations or printed. The vector engine makes it possible to create PDF documents with infinite scaling or export to images of any resolution.
Available now as a free download (with In-App Purchases) on the Mac App Store. Vernissage is the most advanced device mockup composer, for sharing your screens with clients and exporting them to online stores such as the AppStore! Absolutely easy and straightforward. It gives you the ability to add context to your plain app or webpage screens. Results can be instantly shared via email, iMessage, added to documents, presentations or printed. This new tool can also be used to create presentation screens for online applications stores, such as the iOS and Mac App Store.
The device library features 7 essential vector drawn devices, for the mobile, tablet and desktop platform. All devices come with different styling options from flat to realistic style, black and white, portrait and landscape, which makes more than 100 styles possible. Also included is a universal screen device and a Macintosh 128k device (which also converts the screens to match the pixel size and dithering of this legendary 1984 device).
Vernissage’s vector engine, makes it possible to create .PDF documents with infinite scaling. When combined with .PDF screens, the document is completely resolution independent. Additionally, you can export to raster images of any resolution.
Vernissage is the right tool for:
- Adding a device context to your screenshots so clients get a better presentation of them
- Exporting multiple screen to online application stores, such as the AppStore
- Sharing new app designs or previews with your clients or colleagues
- Creating a mockup matrix of your screens for technical specification
- Creating and putting app screens into your presentations
- Creating UI/UX screen overviews
- Text annotating your screens
- Suitable for mockups, app screens, app designs and webpages
- A “must have” for any app related workflow
- Image backgrounds, with easy blur and vibrancy adjustment
- Add text and titles, header and footer
- Style each cell individually or all cells at once
- Flexible grid (up to 49 devices at once)
- Image browser, to conveniently add screens to your devices
- Document support for saving your files
- Discover the Macintosh 128k (circa 1984) device.
macOS 10.11 (El Capitan) or later
Pricing and Availability:
Vernissage 1.0.0 is available on Mac App Store for free in the Developer Tools category. The free version lets you explore base functionality, but excludes features which you can find in In-App Purchases:
Extended In-App Features:
- Edit individual cell styles
- Use all premium devices and device styles
- Edit canvas header and footer
- Up to 7x7 grid
- Save and create templates
- Use device shadows
Advanced Export In-App Features:
- Export in vectors to .PDF
- Create screenshots for Mac and iOS App Store
Genius Bundle In-App:
- Extended Features + Advanced Export + All future In-App Purchases
Download from Mac App Store
min:60 is a very small mobile and macOS development company based in Bratislava, Slovakia. Its clients are mostly startups in the mobile app segment and media. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2017 / min60 s.r.o. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Mac OS X, iPhone, iPod, iPad and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.
Peter Paulis, Developer